Our happy customer base is growing and so are we. We are actively looking for spectacular people to join our team.
We are seeking a Marketing Operations Manager to work directly with one of our prestigious clients in Mountain View, CA. This contract position is an excellent opportunity with one of the largest and most prominent software and technology brands in the world. The right consultant will have years of in-depth experience in digital marketing, and driving more predictable return on marketing investment through flawless campaign execution in Marketo and Salesforce. You must have both the technical aptitude and business acumen to support the efficient management of B2B marketing automation programs that move leads through the buyer’s journey. This opportunity is ideal for someone who has extensive agency experience, looking to push their career in a different direction and gain more client-side experience working directly with our client and their team. You will need superb communication and meeting facilitation skills, outstanding project management fundamentals, practical hands-on experience in industry best practices in content marketing and marketing automation platforms.
Primary job Responsibilities:
- Actively contribute to overall marketing operations strategy and campaign execution
- Drive results for digital demand generation and paid media campaigns
- Work as an extension of the client’s demand gen team to drive project execution, delivery, campaign reporting, and content optimization
- Own end-to-end project management of key initiatives which include developing activation plans, data gathering and documentation, progress tracking, creative and content development etc.
- Partner with agency delivery teams and designated internal client resources to scope projects, establish project deadlines, track progress, and complete projects with the highest quality within scope/requirement parameters
- Build credibility and cultivate a strong working relationship with project stakeholders for becoming a resource and partner who can demonstrate familiarity with the client business, offerings, key performance indicators, go to market strategy, and marketing goals
- Lead and communicate efficiently with internal cross-functional teams resourced to the assigned projects and uphold the central operations team’s standards, policies and rules of engagement
- Act as a connection between diverse technology platforms and capabilities, business needs and marketing goals, to advise best approach, drive execution, and improvement over time.
- 3-4 years of digital marketing project or program management experience, preferably in technology industry, either on the client-side or in agency setting.
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently manage multiple projects for business stakeholders while ensuring continuous successful execution of deliverables.
- 3-4 years of proven experience in managing projects related to execution in customer relationship management (CRM) systems (preferably Salesforce) and marketing automation tools (preferably Marketo)
- Analytical bent of mind with a proven ability to interpret large amounts of information quickly, distill the most important and relevant information, and communicate clear and concise ideas to internal and external stakeholders
- Natural disposition to problem-solving mindset and experience in start-up or entrepreneurial environment are a plus
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional and global teams to successfully lead and manage project delivery
- Dependable and accountable individual with an entrepreneurial, solution-oriented mindset and exceptional organizational skills who can easily drive projects on their own
- Excellent command of Google Apps suite (Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets, etc.) and experience in using project management applications / tools
- Experience with paid media or account-based marketing is a plus
As a Marketing Automation Operations Manager, you can be assigned to a world-class enterprise client in the Valley (some of the top companies you might be dreaming to work for) with the responsibilities of ensuring their marketing automation and operational success. Or you may work remotely in Bay Area with some weekly onsite session. You will be representing the amazing thought leadership of ShowMeLeads and championing for our client’s best interests. This includes helping marketing operations teams analyze and gather data in their demand gen efforts, implementing integrated campaigns and advising on best practices for ROI optimization.
We want to hear from you if you’re passionate about:
- Excellent project management skills
- Managing and ensuring flawless execution of operational strategies
- Attention to details is a MUST
- Managing stakeholders, resources and balancing priorities
- Providing consultative, prescriptive direction to maximize systems, tools and strategy
- Must be on top of Industry Best Practices to develop ABM, lead management, nurturing and scoring methodologies
- Helping solve some of the most interesting operational and scale challenges unique to global enterprises.
Who thrives with us:
- People who are self-motivated in learning from their projects
- People who enjoy the really hard problems
- People who enjoy having too much vs. too little to do
- People who like creating from nothing
- People who understand how to build and maintain relationships with their coworkers and their clients
- People who can drive themselves and others to be successful
- People who are articulate in expressing and explaining projects to team members and clients in clear language
- People with excellent verbal and writen communication skills
- 4+ years of marketing operations experience in Marketing Automation and/or CRM environments
- Proven track record of problem solving capabilities
- Ability to pick up and learn new technologies/tools quickly
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Intermediate experience in CRM (2+ years) (Salesforce.com)
- Project Management Experience
- Self-starter with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
About us: ShowMeLeads is a fast growing Global ABM, Marketing Automation, Strategy, Insights and Analytics Consultancy. Our team of consultants consists of experts in Digital Marketing having experience and skills in Marketo, Engagio, Lean Data, Lattice, ABM and more. As we continue to grow and expand our service offerings, we are looking for the best and brightest to join our team. If you applied for a previous role, apply again! Our needs continuously change and evolve.
If you think, it ia good fit, please send your resume to email@example.com!
We are the fastest growing Global Marketing Automation agency and looking for passionate and talented professionals who love the world of marketing, self-motivated and fast learners. You will be joining a team of highly experienced marketers and technologists who will be supporting you.
This job involves playing a critical role in ensuring and impacting in the success of our clients and their adoption of marketing automation across their organization. We are looking for individuals who understand the value of good customer service and has the basic knowledge of email marketing or marketing automation tool.
Primary job Responsibilities:
- Drive our clients’ success!
- Work with clients to develop their marketing automation roadmap
- Set expectations and goals, communicate project timelines and milestones
- Provide prompt, courteous service to all clients via email, phone, and in-person
- Manage ongoing relationships with clients
The Ideal Candidate Will Have The Following Qualifications And Skills:
- Previous Consulting/Agency experience is a plus
- 1-3 years’ experience using Marketo/Eloqua/Hub Spot/ActOn/Pardot/SFDC or any email marketing tool
- 1-2 years’ experience creating and/or executing marketing strategy, programs or demand gen campaigns
- Excellent client management and project management abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Executive level presence and experience in facilitation
- Can work independently and enjoy marketing forensics
Interns: No background or expertise in above, no worries, not knowing is not an issue but not learning might be, so we encourage interns/less experienced candidates as well who will be groomed and undergo training and will have chance to grow within the organization.
Position is in South Bay but for the right candidate, can be remote too.
ShowMeLeads ShowMeLeads seeks to hire a Marketing Campaign Manager, anywhere in Asia Pacific. This role is responsible for leadership and management of targeted marketing campaigns. We are looking for someone who can take full ownership of every aspect of our frequent campaigns, including planning and scheduling, content, execution, lead management and reporting. Experience in using a marketing automation tool for email marketing such as Marketo , Eloqua, Act-on, Exact Target or Pardot is a plus.
Please apply if you really have the required experience and are open to work US timing hours.
Challenges of the position include:
- Ability to configure, test and launch solutions within the Marketing Automation platform including developing emails, landing pages, building automated campaigns, reporting and list segmentation.
- Develop a comprehensive campaign strategy.
- Digital Marketing Experience.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Prior experience in campaign management and execution with a proven track record of success would be a plus.
- B.E / B.Tech / MCA with 2-3 years minimum experience preferred. Good command of spoken and written English.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Proven ability to interpret data and express implications of analysis.
- Eye for details and have the ability to analyze how the details fit into the overall, bigger picture.
- Ability to drive digital best practices within the organization.
- Continually improve business processes, looking for ways to reduce overall costs and efficiencies within the role.
- Self-starter with proven organizational skills and able to prioritize and handle multiple task and deadlines.
- Experience in team management
- Team player, focused and successful in large, multi-functional organizations.
- Proficient with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint with sharp attention to detail.
- Digitally savvy, creative, and organized.
- Ability to bring innovative ideas and execution into the lead generation process.
- Ability to work with senior management and cross-functional teams to develop, manage, and communicate marketing programs and results.
- Excellent communication and presentations skills would be a plus.
- Fast-growing, global Marketing Automation agency (HQ in Santa Clara, USA).
- Best-of-breed cloud-based marketing platform.
- Massive potential for growth and development.
ShowMeLeads is currently seeking a full-time Business Development/Sales Representative to join our US team. The primary role of this position is to generate appointments and close new business with B2B IT channel marketing professionals, developing leads into opportunities and projects, and establishing long-term relationships with prospective clients.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing Marketing Automation company and work with some of the biggest IT companies in Silicon Valley. We're looking for someone exceptional to help manage Marketing Automation and SFDC services that enable, educate and empower our clients' sales teams and partner channels.
Primary job Responsibilities :
- Manage deals from prospecting to close
- Lead generation/outbound calling and warm lead follow up
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual appointment setting and revenue targets.
- Perform new business/introductory calls and web presentations, clearly articulating ShowMeLeads value propositions.
- Work closely with prospective clients to understand their business objectives and create the most appropriate solution to meet their needs.
- Develop and maintain relationships with prospects and clients over the longer term.
- Manage client relationships to ensure maximum up sell and cross-sell potential.
- 3+ years of proven B2B sales experience in a product or services environment.
- Proven track record of penetrating and expanding accounts.
- Understanding of channel marketing and the B2B IT industry
- Experience in selling agency consulting services would be a huge advantage
- Experience closing deals in the $50k -100k range.
- Proven track record of meeting/exceeding quotas and goals.
- Experience in selling services to marketing organizations within high-tech firms.
- Experience in closing deals in the $75k-200k range.
- Exceptional written and oral presentation skills.
- Working familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics or similar CRM/SFA system.
Our preferred candidate possesses:
- Strong relationship building skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- A non-stop pro-active approach
- Abundant passion for what they do
- A "can do" attitude
- Ability to work with remote teams
- Ability to work in a start-up environment
A new growing Marketing Automation company is looking for dynamic people who have passion for Marketing and technology used in this space. This role requires ensuring successful execution of marketing automation lead nurture programs which the agency performs on behalf of its clients. The Marketing Automation Specialist is responsible for providing marketing automation strategy, planning, measurement, optimization, consulting, and implementation and execution services. The ideal candidate will be proficient in marketing automation software such as Marketo and/or Eloqua.
Key responsibilities include:
- Utilize prior experience in B2B marketing background to provide best practices and a clear path for customers to drive more value from Marketo and Eloqua
- Develop scope of work definition, manage expectations and delegate share of work effectively to drive success while staying within scope of the service
- Identification of project deliverables and creation of project-specific documentation.
- Plan, configure, and provide on-going support across various lead management efforts
- Manage all aspects of marketing automation campaign strategy and implementation.
- Run multiple accounts and projects
- Ability to facilitate processing customer requirements and work with the client to build those requirements to our platform
- Ability to collaboratively transfer product knowledge and best practices to clients
- Ability to develop the necessary supporting documentation that allows the customer to understand and maintain assets, programs or processes designed and delivered through the service.
- Manage integration points with other platforms/systems, such as a CMS or a CRM
- Set-up, execution, and supervision of targeted email campaigns and email nurture programs.
- Service web and campaign analytics and reporting requests, across the marketing automation ecosystem
- Act as a point of escalation and resolution during the project lifecycle, as it relates to decisions that directly impact execution and integration of marketing tools.
- Aid in requirements gathering and provide insight and guidance on best approach to achieve the business objectives of our clients.
- Supply a technical point of view of clients and internal staff on marketing methodology, approach, strategy, risks and best practices.
- Provide consultancy to department staff and participate in business development efforts including proposals, development plans, and presentations, as directed.
- Communicate daily regarding project status with appropriate team members.
- Accountable for the technical integrity of assigned project deliverables.
- Document processes and procedures for client internal and external nurture programs
- Identify and provide recommendations for up-sell/cross-sell opportunities.
- Develop and maintain customer satisfaction and loyalty
Skills & experience required:
- 3- 5 years of Modern Marketing experience
- 4-5 year deep experience in Marketo/Eloqua and SFDC or CRM experience
- Prior track records in planning, set-up, execution, and management of targeted email campaigns and email nurture programs.
- Prior work experience in an agency environment is a plus
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and support skills
- Basic HTML knowledge will be a plus
- Exceptional account management and project management skills
- Exceptional client services with consultative approach
- High energy and ambition to drive success for customers
- Proficiency with IT/software solutions design, configuration, and implementation
- Deep technology experience in B2B software, CRM and marketing automation is a very strong asset
- Post-Secondary Education in Computer Science, Engineering, or Business is an asset
Primary responsibility will be to build and deploy emails and web pages for our clients' marketing campaigns. We are looking for a skilled creative/technical person who knows how to multitask, is a self-starter and works with limited supervision. The position will need to have a strong knowledge of web development and HTML. He/she will work side-by-side with our designers and production staff to keep projects on track.
- Set up creative in marketing automation or email broadcast system
- Test creative on multiple browsers
- Receive, reformat, and import lists for program deployment
- Work with clients to set up the technical aspects of their marketing campaigns:
- Single email broadcasts
- Triggered campaigns
- Multi-step campaigns
- Lead scoring
- Integration with other CRM
- Manage tracking/analysis
- Test program functionality
- Graphic design experience will be a plus
- Work with Project Manager and Account directors to ensure on-time and quality delivery
Skills & experience required:
- 5+ years of previous marketing/agency experience is strongly preferred
- Solid knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience required with lead management/marketing automation platforms like-Marketo, Manticore, Eloqua,
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team